Thursday, January 27, 2011

Red-ish Pink Hair

Well this semester is indeed shaping up to be a busy one.  Please don't be too crushed by my lack of updates in the coming weeks.  Priorities and all that I'm afraid.

But for now perhaps I can try to appease you all with a small doodle I did some time ago.








This time around I tried experimenting with that more chalky-looking brush that a lot of digital illustrators seem to be so fond of.  If you are interested in using it as well go here since this nice gentleman was kind enough to put a tutorial online. 
The past few doodles I did used the same brush but I messed with the settings a little for those.


Sorry if the "nudity" is surprising but then again I'm kind of an artist.  You should have seen this coming.



ps.  Man those proportions are awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment