Monday, May 9, 2011

The Time is Now!


Summertime that is!

Now I'm not a huge fan of double-posting or whatever, but I feel like what I wrote over on my tumblr is also worth dropping over here -


It is time to let summer begin. Time to buy a new pair of flip-flops and put away the skinny jeans. Time to make some new friends and keep plans with old ones. Time to catch up on sleep and get a summery haircut. And more than anything it is time to have some f***ing. Fun.
Let’s do this people. Get out there and have a good time or so help me, I guess I’ll have to do it for you.


Seriously.
I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired of, well, everything.  I am using this summer as a beautiful opportunity to just enjoy myself and rejuvenate.  It was an eventful, exhausting, productive, and above all busy year for me.   Time to kick back, get a job, do some art (it never stops!) and take more naps.  I'm keeping shit simple, and that's just the way I like it.

Oh, and the actual art-related posts will be making a comeback in the near future!  Who'da thought?

ps.  My tumblr is basically dead.  I really like wasting huge chunks of time looking at other people's tumblr blogs, but I honestly don't have the energy/attention span to keep up my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment