Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Water Color

Image heavy post ahead!
(also some nudity in case that matters)














And here is another batch of water color pieces done in my drawing 301 class this Fall.  I have got to say, I was VERY pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up enjoying that class, and also by just how much I learned!  I really love water color as a media and the kind of feeling and look it can give a person or object when you just let it do its own thing.  But most of all I think it seriously helped me to further my understanding of color.  Beautiful but unforgiving, water color forced me to really think about my choices and SEE what kind of colors were happening in whatever it was I was painting.  Valuable lessons were learned!

Once again I am so sorry for the terrible quality photos.  I tried using the auto correctors in Photoshop to bring back some of the color but bleh :\

No comments:

Post a Comment