Monday, February 21, 2011

Checking in

Hey All

It's rainy and gloomy here in Bloomington today.  For those of you who may not know, the Midwest had been recently experiencing some VERY uncharacteristic weather for February, so the shift back to dreary and chilly is sort of a big downer.  Not to mention how the drastic change in temperature messes with a gal's sinuses.  Gross.
Just wanted to let the internet know that I am in fact still alive and still working away on all of my immediate art-related endeavors.  Film number two is currently about 40 seconds long and still needs some music and an ending, but I just have to be confident that those answers will come to me soon.  I basically fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to these projects anymore.  Perhaps not the most responsible approach, but until I find something that works better it's what I got. 

A couple of big projects will be wrapping up for me in the next 2 weeks or so, followed by midterms and then finally a much needed spring break.  I miss my poor tablet terribly so I look forward to the break as an opportunity to get back to some digital sketching.

The winter doldrums are slowly but surely coming to an end, so let's all do our best to keep pushing forward and working hard!



ps.  I am tired.  Forever.  All the time.  Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment