Friday, February 25, 2011

Creepin' like I do

A while back while perusing the internet like any good college kid I came across the blog of a student attending an actual school for animation.  I thought this was like the coolest thing I had ever seen, and to my great surprise and pleasure it turned out that LOTS of animation students keep blogs where they post their school related work.
I find these blogs to be inspirational like whoa and all of the work and effort that I see them putting into their art is a great motivator for me at times when I'm feelin' down about my own stuff.

SO

To all you awesome animation students out there who notice that they have one more follower lately, it's probably me since I only recently got up the courage to actually click that "follow" button.  And to anyone else out there who actually keeps tabs on this little blog o' mine, I HIGHLY recommend you check out some of these other blogs for yourselves.  They are truly amazing.

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much and good luck on your animation journey : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. No thank YOU for your wonderful comment! That really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks man! Good luck getting where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! And aaahh thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete