Thursday, April 7, 2011

On Second Thought...

Yeah...
I realize now that it was sort of less-than-wise of me to take on a daily drawing routine at this particular point in the semester.  There's only like a month left of school and so of course every class has started piling on the end of semester tests and assignments like none other.  I feel weirdly guilty about leaving my blog so empty for so long which is why I am making this post, and also because it's not like I don't actually have at least an hour of free time each day.  It's just, since I'm extra busy right now I tend to use that hour to sleep, or do laundry, or do more homework, or get ice cream with my friends and junk.  You know?

I don't think that necessarily means my priorities as an artist are out of order.  I think it just means that I am a college student.

I'm gonna try to recommence that daily drawing mentality once finals are over and I am back in the comfort of my own home.  Perhaps there will be a handful of posts sprinkled about until then, but I don't expect they will be much.

I once again extend some encouragement to all the other sleep-deprived and caffeine-fueled students out there!  The goal is in sight, let's all dig in and keep doing the best we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment