Thursday, March 3, 2011

Down Time...




Really quick doodle today.  I am going to make a point of trying to do some more finished digital drawings here soon (aka. effort).

It feels like I have been insanely busy this week.  But today was a big day and now that it's almost over I can feel myself finally starting to calm down a little.  My second film was critiqued in class today and it was really well received!  I am so glad since I stressed out pretty hard over it.  I really wish I could post my stop motion films here on my blog but since I'm using them for portfolio stuff I just don't feel comfortable doing it :(  I'm sure I'll be able to post them eventually, so don't lose hope!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to spring break.  Just one more week of class!  I'm not going anywhere awesome or warm but I am going home to my beloved kitties.  That picture is a pretty accurate portrayal of what life is like with them at home (wonkyness of the drawing aside).  Dolly is my grumpy old gray cat.  She's basically a diva but I love her forever.  She has always been my cat, you know?  And Mei is our mischievous but crazy cute baby.  We just adopted her this past summer and she's been an amazing addition to our family.  She's the first yellow cat I've ever had.  She's also already huge and still growing.  I miss them!  I also miss my family.  But they aren't as fun to draw as cats.  Sorry.  But take my word for it, they're pretty awesome too.


I apologize for the over-abundance of beige in this picture.  It's kind of gross.




ps.  yeah that's the same outfit I just drew from the last post.  I wear it all. the. time.
pps.  yes, we named Mei after the little sister in Totoro.  Me and my mama love that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment